Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BIG TASTE 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northcentral Wisconsin and Wausau’s finest restaurants, caterers, and crafted beverage makers come together in support of local kids. Please join their effort by reserving your tickets to
the annual BIG TASTE event!
5-6pm: VIP PRE-PARTY:
- Early entry to The Big Taste Event with hors d' oeuvres and champagne.
- Up-close instructional cooking session given by Chef Adam Jamgochian (Michaels) and Chef Josh Braatz (The City Grill).
- Preferred viewing and seating of the Big Chef Showdown.
- Wine tasting demonstration by Vino Latte.
- First to observe silent auction.
6-9pm: MAIN EVENT:
- SAMPLE FOOD. Participating Wausau area kitchens and hand-crafted beverage makers will be stationed at booths where they will provide all kinds of delicious, mouth-watering appetizers, entrées, desserts and beverages— including wine and beer—samples to attendees.
- THE BIG CHEF SHOWDOWN. Two prominent, local chefs go head-to-head creating a masterpiece dish using the unveiled “Secret Ingredient.” A must-see!
- VOTE FOR WAUSAU'S BEST OF TOWN. You decide who will be awarded Best Appetizer, Best Entrée, Best Crafted Beverage and more!
- Musical entertainment, various raffles and a silent auction you won’t want to miss!
You won’t leave hungry! Reserve your tickets now.
Thank you to our sponsors: